Normal error which you get when MySQLi is not installed on your server.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in /home/username/public_html/function/file.php on line 17
Here is the simple steps to install MySQLi in WHM, Below steps will guide you how to install MySqli with EachApache in WHM.
To install mysqli using EachApache:
- Login to WHM as ‘root’ user.
- Either search for “EasyApache” or go to Software > EasyApache
- Scroll down and select a build option (Previously Saved Config)
- Click Start “Customizing Profile” Icon
- On Apache Version Screen click “Next Step”.
- PHP Version Screen click “Next Step”.
- On Short Options List Screen Click “Exhaustive Options List”
- On”Exhaustive Options List” Screen search “MySQL “Improved” extension.” and Select
- Click “Save and Build”
- You are done now, just wait for server to build your settings.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.